Jan 10, 2009

Xiah Junsu - My Everything

Performed at SBS Gayo Daejun - Piano Battle - 291208
The original song was sang by 98 Degrees

Link for download My Everything mp3




Photobucket

The loneliness of nights alone
The search for strength to carry on
My every hope has seemed to die
My eyes had no more tears to cry

Then like the sun shining up above
You surrounded me with your endless love
Cause all the things I couldn't see, are now so clear to me

You're the breath of my life in me
The only one that sets me free
And you have made my soul complete for all time
For all time

You are my everything, nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone, the only one I've ever known
Your spirits pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray on bended knee
That you will always be my everything

Share me

No comments: